Who we are
Farm2Kitchen™ is proud to be one of the first online organic food stores in India. We started our operations in Gurgaon city during 2011 with home delivery
of organic foods and grocery. Slowly but steadily we kept growing and today we are proud to serve more than 260 cities across India with free home delivery of organic foods and grocery.
Our experience and dedication has meant that we are able to source and supply top quality food chosen by our expert selectors. We believe that food is more than just fuel; it is something to be enjoyed, relished, celebrated, and most importantly, eaten! We know how great food should taste and so we are always on the hunt for the best foods, not to mention only certified organic foods.
We use customer satisfaction as our benchmark to success. We support organic farming & agriculture as organic farming is a holistic approach to food production, making use of crop rotation, environmental management and good animal husbandry to control pests and diseases.
Our Mission: To enhance the quality of life for Indian families and provide the best customer service possible.
Our Values: At the heart of everything we do are our company values.
Our values are:
- ♥ Offering only products that meet International Standards of Organic Production.
- ♥ Supporting healthy living through providing high quality organic products.
- ♥ Creating cordial relationships with customers (Farm2Kitchen Family Members), staff, vendors, suppliers and investors.
- ♥ Developing and supporting a robust network of small, independent organic vendors committed to sustainable business practices.
- ♥ We give ourselves and each other the freedom to succeed because this fosters an entrepreneurial spirit.
We trust each other, we're open and challenging. We always behave as a team - when we're together and when we're apart.
- ♥ We're proud of what we do - we act sensitively with the highest standards of integrity and social responsibility.
- ♥ We are restless, always learning, always improving. We constantly set high standards and then try hard to exceed them.